Trying to Conceive Ticker

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Something Special


I should be doing my homework in journalism right now but I just couldn't get myself working on it. I'm always a late sleeper- a night owl- in every sense of it. And usually by midnight my brain is on the marathon. Tonight is just another night but this time I want to do something- not my homework.
Two weeks ago, I went to a variety school to buy things I need for my teaching activity. "Something Special", that's the store's name. I don't know what urges me to ask for the saleslady to give me a crochet thread. I have a hook since high school and I still have it. Well, now I know why I bought those thread.... I want to start crocheting a scarf for my little niece...... ♥♥♥
Good luck to me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog! It looks so pretty in here. How did that project go by the way? Is the scarf ready? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've just discovered that blogging is fun :)
    the scarf is almost done it just need some finishing touches :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments are welcome! thanks :)